Freshly Roasted Single-Origin Dark Roast Coffee
- A true west-coast dark roast
- Our exhaustive search for the absolute best single-origin coffee we can find to retain flavour even at dark roasting levels.
- Our extensive sample roasting, cupping, and evaluating process identifies exceptional coffee.
Roasters Notes on Current Dark Roast Coffee:
- A Guatemalan Coffee from Huehuetenango of exceptional quality.
- The high altitude of the farm creates a very hard-bean that retains its flavour at high roasting levels.
- Rich syrup-like sweetness, notes of caramel apples, with a sparkling acidity. Full bodied dark roast.
- Like an exceptional single-malt scotch, these single origin coffees are quality enough to stand on their own.
- Brews beautifully as either an espresso, or most other brew methods.