Freshly Roasted Exceptional Single-Origin Coffee
- Our featured currently available exceptional single-origin coffees
- We exhaustively search for the absolutely best available single-origin coffees we can find.
- Our extensive sample roasting, cupping, and evaluating process identifies exceptional coffee.
- Select from one of three options: Ugandan Sipi Falls, Ethiopian Sidamo, or Guatemalan Huehuetenango.
Roasters Notes on Current Single-Origin Coffees:
- Ugandan Sipi Falls is a "Natural" process coffee (not washed). A medium roast, with chocolate covered cherry flavour profile.
- Ethiopian Sidamo is a "washed" process coffee. Medium - light roast with blueberry, cocoa flavour and an earthy body.
- Guatemalan Huehuetenango is a "washed" process coffee. Medium - light roast with golden syrup, praline and caramel apple flavour profile notes.
- Like an exceptional single-malt scotch, these single origin coffees are quality enough to stand on their own.
- Brew beautifully on your favourite brew method.