Freshly Roasted Exceptional Single-Origin Coffee
- Our featured currently available exceptional single-origin coffees
- We exhaustively search for the absolutely best available single-origin coffees we can find.
- Our extensive sample roasting, cupping, and evaluating process identifies exceptional coffee.
- Select from one of several options: South/Central American or African features
Roasters Notes on Current Single-Origin Coffees:
- Ethiopian Kaffa Forest is a Black Honey Washed process gr 1 coffee. Medium roast with melon, peach nectar, medium body
- Ethiopian Sidamo is a natural process coffee. Medium roast with Vanilla, Caramel, Berry and an earthy body.
- Guatemalan Finca Carrizal is a washed process coffee. Medium roast with Cocoa, Hazelnut and stone fruit notes.
- Peru Norte is an Organic washed, patio dried process coffee. Medium roast with Milk Chocolate, Caramel apples notes
- Like an exceptional single-malt scotch, these single origin coffees are quality enough to stand on their own.
- Brew beautifully on your favourite brew method.